I am pleased to announce that Heath Kight has joined team Customer Centricity, spearheading the launch of our Strategic IT/Project Management Services.
Heath is one of the most Finance/IT/Business Process/PM-savvy people I know. We have worked together on numerous global initiatives in the medical device manufacturing industry, ranging from full migration of manufacturing functions from a high to lower cost region, to IT implementations including: global CRM, PLM and Business Analytics platform–just to name a few.
To learn more about Heath’s background feel free to visit his LinkedIn profile by clicking here.
Below is a summary of the Strategic IT/Project Management Services we now offer via Heath’s expertise.
Business application strategy and roadmapping
Our application strategy and technology roadmapping services can assist your organization in fulfilling your technology-planning needs. Creating both short and long-term technology strategies and plans can assist you in organizing and forecasting your technology investment, including people and capital. Whatever industry you are in, creation of business application strategy and roadmaps will ensure organizational alignment and that the proper investments are being made to support the overall business strategy.
The following activities can be supported through our business application strategy and roadmapping:
- Assessment and identification of critical focus areas for business applications, support systems and tools, and IT infrastructure
- Identification and definition of technology drivers and business requirements in the focus area for which a roadmap will be prepared (examples: ERP, EPM, CRM, Infrastructure, Cloud migration, etc.)
- Roadmapping may include: 1. High level plan for identified targets/technology with milestones; 2. Estimated resources to assist with cost/expense planning; 3. Recommendations on implementation approach/strategy
Business system application strategy, analysis, requirements, design and implementation
If you need assistance and expertise with upgrades, migrations or new implementations of business applications, (ERP, CRM, EPM, PLM, Supply Chain Planning, IT management tools) our services can assist you in your business system journey. Our business system services include the following:
- Business application strategy and planning (system upgrades, system migrations (on premise and cloud) and new system implementations)
- System and vendor selection process
- Business requirements collection and documentation
- System design and documentation
- Business application support models
- Implementation Program/Project Management
Business process improvement analysis, design and implementation
If you have process inefficiencies you are looking to improve, our services can assist you in documenting and analyzing processes, designing process improvements and ultimately managing the implementation of business process improvements. Our services can assist in improving both Functional and Information Technology processes including but not limited to:
- Program/Project Management process
- Business process improvements such as Financial consolidation process, Financial planning (budgeting and forecasting) as well as demand and supply chain planning
- IT specific processes such as capital planning, obsolescence planning and development process
- IT strategic outsourcing such as application support and infrastructure support
If strategic IT initiatives are on your radar screen, contact us to learn how we can ensure your success!